Commercial plumbing involves repairing and installing of fire sprinklers and industrial plumbing systems in large establishments, such as apartment buildings, hotels and restaurants. The main job of a commercial plumber is to keep the sewers, drainages and the entire plumbing system in perfect working condition. If you're an owner of a commercial building, you need to have a good commercial plumber to do this work for you.
The Services You can Expect from a Commercial Plumber
A commercial building has several extra plumbing requirements as compared to residential buildings. Here are some of the services offered by plumbers who deal with commercial buildings:
- Underground piping - This job should be done with utmost care and expertise. Commercial plumbers should know how to fix even the most complex pipes in the plumbing systems of large commercial buildings. They should fix each and everything to their right place to avoid having to do Seattle Plumbers repairs later. The pipes installed underground should be strong and of high quality.
- Hot water system plumbing services - Commercial plumbers can take care of the hot water systems in your building. They know how to install it from scratch and even how to repair any damages that may occur on the system.
- Toilet Repairs - Your plumbing service providers should repair any damages in the toilets and install any new toilet systems that are needed in the building. They should be able to advise you on the best systems to install so as to cut costs while providing you with the best services for the longest time possible.
- Water conditioning services - Your plumbing providers should check on your water regularly to ensure that the water in the plumbing system is clean and safe at all times.
- Drain cleaning and sewer plumbing - These services include unblocking the blocked drains and maintenance of the sewer lines. Commercial plumbers should be able to tell what has caused a blocked drain and give tips on how to maintain a clean drain. He should also give information on the new technology of trenchless pipe relining which cuts down the cost of digging trenches.
- Installation services - If you have pipes, faucets and any fixtures that need to be installed, commercial plumbers can do the job for you. Most of them have the skill and expertise to carry out any replacements and installations needed in the plumbing system. The plumbers should also be updated on all the new high tech fixtures and plumbing tools in the market at all times.
- Water and energy conservation - These plumbers should also assist you to lower the cost of energy and water in your building by upgrading your plumbing system. There are high tech plumbing fixtures that use very little amount of energy. Your plumber should be able to help you choose these fixtures.
These are some of the services plumbing contractors provide. When hiring one, go for the one who is skilled and qualified. Ask for a license and insurance from them. This will save you the hassle and pain of hiring a quack commercial plumber.